To enhance the customer ordering experience and facilitate transition to our new signature line of readers, HID Signo™, HID® is discontinuing a selection of the flagship iCLASS SE® and multiCLASS SE® reader options.
Summary of the iCLASS SE & multiCLASS SE reader options being discontinued:
- R10/RP10 reader models – Part Numbers 900xxxxExxxxxx
- R15/RP15 reader models – Part Numbers 910xxxxExxxxxx
- R40/RP40 reader models – Part umbers 920xxxxExxxxxx
- RK40/RPK40 reader models – Part Numbers 921xxxxExxxxxx
of these options includes accessories such as spacer kits and mounting plates.
Exceptions — specific 13.56 MHz credential configurations that will remain available:
- W - Custom programming
- H - Supports PKI-Based FIPS 201 Credentials including PIV, PIV-I, CIV, CAC, TWIC and FRA
Timeline for discontinued products:
- End of Sales Date: March 31, 2022
- Final Scheduled Ship Date: April 30, 2022*
- End of Life Date: March 31, 2023**
To view the new line of Signo® Readers, CLICK HERE. The new Signo® Readers and accessories are currently IN STOCK, available for shipment from ID ENHANCEMENTS, INC.