What’s different about the new ZC100 and ZC300 Series Printers:
- Smaller printer footprint with all the touch points facing the user in the front, allowing the printer to fit nicely into desktop applications.
- Balanced 100-card input and output hoppers with automatic card thickness adjustment.
- Manual card feeding slot with an LED light pipe for simplified use (eliminates the need for CardSense kits).
- Card reject bin capability available on dual-sided units.
- Support for adhesive backed cards and cards with pre-punched holes.
- Redesigned ribbon cartridge with a smart chip, enabling simplified ribbon loading and secure ribbon authentication.
- Upgradable features including, Printer Lock, Wi-Fi, magnetic stripe encoding, and dual- sided printing (as applicable to the specific printer model).
- Full color graphical LCD, USB and Ethernet connectivity are standard on every ZC300 printer.
- Redesigned driver interface with preview capabilities for optimizing printing settings; drivers available for Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
What’s different about the new CardStudio 2.0 software:
- Easy to learn user interface for both Card Design (DesignStudio) and Card Issuance (PrintStudio).
- New sample card designs to use as an initial layout or use for design inspiration.
Availability: Ships same day or next.
Weight: 18.00 LBS
Width: 35.00 (in)
Height: 25.00 (in)
Depth: 25.00 (in)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.